Australian Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Australian Weather Forum.

+30
Lily
Anthony Violi
Matt Pearce
BigMac
Tucky
Sebastian
DarkEye
mick
norfolk
Leasy
apocalypse
Blackie
Melbourne Skywalker
tizza
dave7
James
Instability
Rhino
Madmel
Sniper
SC
Power Storm
Luken
Johnno
Karl Lijnders
NoRelationToNed
hillybilly
Rivergirl
flatsman
Admin
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Welcome to the Australian Weather Forum. - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to the Australian Weather Forum.

Post  Johnno Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Your welcome Lily and welcome this forum Very Happy I hope I can continue to provide my forecasts and predictions for you & others

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Australian Weather Forum. - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to the Australian Weather Forum.

Post  norfolk Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:03 pm

well I'd like to say I do look forward to reading words of wisdom from everyone here. Everyone from the novice to expert all have worthwhile things to say!

John and Jake were the two I started stalking (oops I mean following Wink ) but everyone elses posts also gain my attention now!

Tony

norfolk

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:39 pm

We love the stalkers too Tony ;)haha!!

Glad your here too.

And I would also like to add that no one is a weather hack!!! Weather is like art and everyones interpretation is going to be different. That's why I love this place because it's safe to ask questions!!!

I look forward to the future!
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Rivergirl Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Hi Lily Very Happy great to see you here. Welcome, look forward to your posts Smile Sorry you had to go through those floods back in 2003. Thanks my husband has been doing well since his op in February, amazing what a positive attitude can conquer
Rivergirl
Rivergirl

http://www.redbubble.com/people/Rivergirl

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Australian Weather Forum. - Page 4 Empty RE:Welcome to the Australian Weather Forum.

Post  Mutley Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:52 am

I wondered where you had all got too. Have missed the concise and informative posts over at WZ. I was a little depressed actually, but happy now that I have found you. Hope you do not mind me lurking and giving my 2c updates every so often.

Damian (Mutley)
www.berwickweather.info
Mutley
Mutley

http://www.berwickweather.info/

Back to top Go down

Post  hillybilly Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:53 am

Welcome Damien and spread the word. This is a great community "run" by people with an interest in the weather.

hillybilly

http://www.bom.gov.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:08 am

Hi Damian!!!

Welcome aboard and it is nice to talk weather with you once again....No need to be depressed, your back with your weather family again Smile

Hopefully some good weather this week to welcome you in to the mix Smile

Karl Smile
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  hillybilly Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Just noticed we set a new record today for the most people on the forum at once - 34 Very Happy

hillybilly

http://www.bom.gov.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:42 pm

It has been the busiest day to date so far and it is great that everyone is participating in this event. Plus having weather helps too!!! Wink

Lots of guests visiting. Don't be shy, you can join!!!!! Let us know what is happening in your area!!
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Rivergirl Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Yes I noticed that too, 34! I think I saw 14 guests at one stage so like Karl says, don't be shy, join and let us know what is happening in your part of the world.
Rivergirl
Rivergirl

http://www.redbubble.com/people/Rivergirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jase72 Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 pm

I am another ex WZ guy, great to see everyone still alive and well.

Jase

Jase72

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:48 pm

It is nice to talk weather again with you Jase Smile
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Cascade Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:25 pm

I would like to thank John & Ron for pointing me in this direction,been missing the good predictions & wondered where everyone had gone.

Cascade

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanks Ron and John.... Welcome Cascade!!! It is so nice to have you in the weather family!!! Smile
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:05 pm

To all our wonderful guests that have been with us, maybe some cross overs from WZ too, please join in and let us know what is happening in your area!! Been up to as many as 30+ at a time so it would be cool if you could be a part of the last sequence of the event.

Anyhow thanks to all the regulars and those who have contributed thus far to making it a fantastic place and relaxed environment to talk weather!!! geek
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi everyone. Just a check in to see how everyone is travelling and if your all enjoying the forum and the site... It is in the process of revamp so please be patient and we will fill you in once we know the logistics Smile

Thanks for making this place great Smile It is so nice to join in with a group of people who love this crazy psychotic extreme weather!!!
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi friends!!!

The time has come to move our baby to a new location!! Yes to a server that we will not break due to overload because we are obsessing over severe storms...

So what I am asking for you all to do is just click on the link www.theaustralianweatherforum.com and register your details there, just as you have here. This forum will continue as normal up until the end of the month at around 11pm and then the switch will be flicked to the new site.

I think what is important to do to keep communication somewhat fluent, is to allow this storm and low sequence to pass out and to finish up early next week and then open the forum on December the 1st! The forum is locked at the present time even though you can see it and register. From Tuesday December 1st this will be unlocked and the show will continue as normal in a new home, with new rooms, features and hopefully a bigger family!!

I encourage everyone who has joined us here to come across for the move!! It will be the last move I promise you that. I didn't expect things to get so huge here that we would be struggling when threads got over 1000 posts and we lost information. I felt somewhat guilty about that and don't want that to happen again.

It is a fantastic new beginning for this site and I am so excited about it!! If you have any issues please PM of email me @ weatherman1000@hotmail.com.

Otherwise see you on the other site!!!! Cannot wait for a week from now!!!

Thankyou for making this forum what it is....GREAT!!!

Karl Smile
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Australian Weather Forum. - Page 4 Empty Photos

Post  Proteous Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:18 am

Would it be possible to put on the site a how to re posting images. Thanking you in anticipation.

Proteous

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:25 am

Sure can Smile Will get onto that this weekend....
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:01 am

Quite a few guests on the site, up to 180!! Hmmmmm would you like to join???

Just a reminder to those who have not signed up over at the new website that it would great if you could....this week with so much weather has been so much fun on here that I cannot wait for the next big event..

Thanks everyone!!
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Just a reminder to sign on up at New Forum Home. Will be open from late tonight and this site will be closed later this evening.

Look forward to seeing you there in our fantastic new home!!
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4