Australian Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I keep getting logged off and have to reset my password?

2 posters

Go down

I keep getting logged off and have to reset my password? Empty I keep getting logged off and have to reset my password?

Post  tizza Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:26 pm

It's rather bizzare. Is it a mac problem? It's happening on my phone too, could this be causing it? I have a brain like a sieve and have so many passwords for so many things, I have to keep resetting. Oh and yes I'm checking the log me on each visit box. Oh and I have to cut and paste the topic header or I can't reply, is this just me being plain stupid?
tizza
tizza

Back to top Go down

I keep getting logged off and have to reset my password? Empty I keep getting logged off and have to reset my password?

Post  tizza Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:00 am

come on call me stupid, I've been called worse Smile. I forgot to mention that I don't get logged off everytime, it just happens sporadically. Whew, I don't have to use that word again today.
tizza
tizza

Back to top Go down

I keep getting logged off and have to reset my password? Empty Re: I keep getting logged off and have to reset my password?

Post  Rivergirl Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Tizza, I don't know what is happening there. I can ask my techie partner on my photography web site, they would probably know, will get back to you.

Sorry haven't been around much as in the last 2 months lost most of the vision in my left eye due to a fast growing cataract and just had it taken out in an op last week and replaced with a plastic lens. Still recovering
Rivergirl
Rivergirl

http://www.redbubble.com/people/Rivergirl

Back to top Go down

I keep getting logged off and have to reset my password? Empty Re: I keep getting logged off and have to reset my password?

Post  Rivergirl Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Tizza, If you are on a Mac I presume you are using Safari? You may need to set your preferences in the browser in the Autofill tab to autofill web forms for usernames & Passwords. There is no setting in Admin panel for persistent log ins. Sorry about that.

Good luck
Robyn
Rivergirl
Rivergirl

http://www.redbubble.com/people/Rivergirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down