Australian Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian City/Town Weather Forecasts Forum Style.

+12
DC449
I_Love_Storms
mick
AUSSKY
Proteous
norfolk
droughtbreaker
Anthony Violi
Johnno
Power Storm
Rivergirl
Karl Lijnders
16 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Victorian City/Town Weather Forecasts Forum Style. - Page 21 Empty Re: Victorian City/Town Weather Forecasts Forum Style.

Post  Johnno Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:17 pm

This Evening: Fine. Warm. Moderate SE seabreezes easing. Min 21c.

Tuesday: Fine & hot. Light NE to NW winds and afternoon SW to SE seabreezes. Max 35c.

Wednesday/My Birthday: Fine and mostly. Chiefly light winds and afternoon seabreezes moderate to fresh in the early evening. Min 21 Max 35c.

Thursday: Fine and mostly sunny. Early cloud possible. Light to moderate SE wind and afternoon freshening seabreezes. Min 18 Max 27c.

Friday: Early cloud then a fine and sunny day generally light ENE winds and seabreezes later. Min 16 Max 31c

Saturday: Fine & Very hot. Generally moderate to fresh N winds shifting South to South west at overnight. Few thundery showers is possible with the change. Min 16 Max 39c. (And I have a wedding to go too )

Sunday: Mainly fine. Moderate to Fresh Southerly breeze developing. Min 19 Max 55c.

Monday: Mostly fine. Moderate to Fresh SE winds. Min 14 Max 25c.

Some models want to put more heat and NNW winds over us by Mid next week again with temps possibly touching 40c in Melbourne hopefully there wrong.

John.

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Victorian City/Town Weather Forecasts Forum Style. - Page 21 Empty Re: Victorian City/Town Weather Forecasts Forum Style.

Post  Power Storm Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:35 pm

John forecasting humour...

Johnno wrote:Sunday: Mainly fine. Moderate to Fresh Southerly breeze developing. Min 19 Max 55c.

Laughing Razz Sorry to pick on ya mate! Razz

Power Storm

http://www.australianweathernow.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  norfolk Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:44 pm

OMG John....we all gonna die!!!!!! 55c!!!!!

norfolk

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Ahhh scratch Razz My finger must of got stuck that was meant to be 25c guys for Sunday not 55c Cool

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  floydlove Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Haha, 55C imagine that?? And I thought you were conservative..

floydlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Well won't be far off at this rate Wink
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:51 am

Tuesday/Today: Fine & hot. Light NE to NW winds and afternoon & evening SW to SE seabreezes. Max 35c.

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:21 pm

This Evening: Fine. Warm. Moderate SE seabreezes easing. Min 21c.

Wednesday/My Birthday: Fine. Chiefly light winds and afternoon seabreezes moderate to fresh in the early evening. Max 34c.

Thursday: Fine and mostly sunny. Early cloud possible. Light to moderate SE wind and afternoon freshening seabreezes. Min 19 Max 28c.

Friday: Early cloud then a fine and sunny day generally light ENE winds and seabreezes later. Min 16 Max 30c

Saturday: Fine & Very hot. Generally moderate to fresh N winds developing. Min 16 Max 38c. (And I have a wedding to go too )

Sunday: Mainly fine. Very hot. Fresh NNW shifting gusty SSW. Min 23c Max 38c. (Sorry Tony looks like for the minute models are stalling this change)

Monday: Mostly fine. Fresh Southerly winds. Min 14 Max 23c.

Tuesday: Fine. Fresh to locally strong ESE winds. Min 15 Max 28c.

Wednesday to Friday: Becoming very hot again with northerly winds developing. Temps 39-45c in Northern Victoria by Thursday and Friday and around 40c in Melbourne on the same days.

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:23 pm

How did I know the change would stall? Rolling Eyes

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Simpson South, Southwest Victoria, Australia Forecast
Updated: 7:38pm

Tuesday Evening: Fine apart from the slight risk of a thundery shower. Partly cloudy with light winds.
Precis: Risk thundery shower.

Wednesday: Partly cloudy. The risk of an afternoon shower or thunderstorm. Humid and hot with light to moderate northeasterly winds and a late afternoon weak seabreeze. Min 18 Max 33
Precis: Risk afternoon shower/thunderstorm.

Outlook:
Thursday: Slight risk afternoon shower/thunderstorm. Humid. Light SE wind. Min 17 Max 26
Friday: Fine. Sunny. Light to moderate NE wind. Min 15 Max 29
Saturday: Fine. Very hot. Freshening N wind. Min 17 Max 38
Sunday: Midday change. Thundery shower developing. Very hot. Fresh NW wind, shifting SSW. Min 21 Max 37
Monday: Fine. Light to moderate SE wind. Min 13 Max 22
Tuesday: Fine. Light E wind. Min 14 Max 27
Wednesday: Fine. Light NE wind. Min 15 Max 30
Thursday: Fine. Very hot. Min 17 Max 38

Next Update: Wednesday, 7:00pm

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  norfolk Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:40 pm

ok ok let's just say now, hottest november on record!

norfolk

Back to top Go down

Post  I_Love_Storms Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:58 pm

The latest GFS forecast has Sunday looking very interesting. Looks very hot and humid, possibility of some very nice storms on a squall line around sunset.

From how I read it they have a North easterly for the majority of the day with a late W to SW change coming in, could be some absolute fireworks if the heat is up where some of you guys are predicting...LI of -3 as well now.

I don't think it will get as hot down here on Sunday (because of the NE winds rather than NW or N), I will go for 35.

I_Love_Storms

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Tonight: Generally Fine. partly cloudy. Seabeezes becoming variable. Min 19c.

Thursday: Fine and mostly sunny. Early cloud possible. Light to moderate SE wind and afternoon freshening seabreezes. Min 19 Max 31c.

Friday: Early cloud or fog patches then a fine and sunny day generally light NE winds and seabreezes later. Min 16 Max 33c

Saturday: Fine & warm to very warm. freshening seabreezes. Min 19 Max 29c.

Sunday: Mainly fine. Very hot. Light NNW shifting SW late at night or overnight. weak afternoon seabreezes are possible. Min 18c Max 36c.

Monday: Shower or two. Fresh SW winds. Min 14 Max 23c.

Tuesday: Early shower then fine. Fresh S winds. Min 13 Max 22c.

Wednesday: Fine becoming very warm again. Moderate NE winds & seabreezes. Min 14 Max 33c.

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Updated: 6:23 pm

Wednesday Evening: Fine, warm and partly cloudy. Humid with light winds.
Precis: Fine.

Thursday: Fine and mostly sunny. Humid with light east to southeasterly winds. Min 17 Max 28

Outlook:
Friday: Fine, sunny. Light NE wind. Min 15 Max 30
Saturday: Fine. Very hot. Moderate NNE wind. Min 17 Max 35
Sunday: Afternoon change. Thundery shower developing. Very hot. Fresh NW wind, shifting SW. Min 20 Max 37
Monday: Risk morning drizzle. Light to moderate SSW wind. Min 14 Max 22
Tuesday: Fine. Light SE wind. Min 14 Max 23
Wednesday: Fine. Fresh NE wind. Min 15 Max 30
Thursday: Mainly fine. Very hot. Fresh NW wind. Min 17 Max 38

Next Update: Thursday, 7:00pm

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  I_Love_Storms Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Okay I'm going to have a crack. I haven't really had a good look at the models etc. and I am a complete novice at this so I may be way off. I will just go for max temps and not worry about the proper forecasts that the more advanced weathermen give!

Thursday 32
Friday 32
Saturday 31
Sunday 35
Monday 26 (Very early max, most of the day will be around 20)
Tuesday 21
Wednesday 34

I_Love_Storms

Back to top Go down

Post  I_Love_Storms Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Latest GFS has big temp, wind upgrades for next Wed, and they seem to be continuing to downgrade potential winds and temps for Sat and Sun..

Next Wed looks like the big North westerlies and possibly a 40 if you go off their model.

I_Love_Storms

Back to top Go down

Post  droughtbreaker Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:09 pm

MOUNT MACEDON

Tonight: Fine, winds very light. Minimum 14C

Tomorrow: Hot at first with light winds becoming moderate southerly, slight chance of a thunderstorm in the late afternoon and evening. Maximum 32C (Melbourne 32C)

Friday: Warm to hot, light southerly winds. Min 10C Max 29C (Melbourne 26C)

Saturday: Hot again, light winds turning northerly again. Min 14C Max 32C (Melbourne 35C)

Sunday: Hot yet again, moderate to fresh N winds. Min 22C Max 34C (Melbourne 37C)

Monday: Extremely warm night, moderate N winds overnight, S change early morning freshening in the afternoon. Much cooler in the afternoon than overnight and morning, possible storm with the change and then a shower or two during the day. Min 21C Max 25C (Melbourne 28C)

Tuesday: Much cooler day with southerly winds, possible shower in the afternoon. Min 8C Max 22C (Melbourne 21C)

Wednesday: Back to ridiculously hot. Northerlies coming back and freshening in the afternoon, very dry and TFB likely. Min 10C Max 34C (Melbourne 38C)

The trend after that: Getting even more insanely and ridiculously hot, high 30s on Thursday (low 40s in Melbourne) until a major and probably severe change comes through with squalls, hail, thunder, heavy rain, tornadoes and a massive temp drop with mid to high teens for the following week (wouldn't put it beyond our climate IMHO).

droughtbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Good to see your forecast Andrew! Very Happy Its great to see your opinion in this type of format. Interesting that you have 38 next Wednesday for Melbourne. I might have to change my temp for Wednesday with tomorrow nights issue; certainly is looking hotter than '30' which is what I have for where I live. Also interesting to see EC have a change push through Thursday late with showers and storms.

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  droughtbreaker Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Power Storm wrote:Good to see your forecast Andrew! Very Happy Its great to see your opinion in this type of format. Interesting that you have 38 next Wednesday for Melbourne. I might have to change my temp for Wednesday with tomorrow nights issue; certainly is looking hotter than '30' which is what I have for where I live. Also interesting to see EC have a change push through Thursday late with showers and storms.

I was being a bit humorous with my Thursday and onwards outlook, Twisted Evil but never the less I reckon we will see a major change with thundery rain (latest GFS shows this also) and then cool weather for a while after that.

droughtbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Melbourne:

Thursday: Fine and becoming milder later. Humid.

Friday: Fine. Sunny periods with light winds and fresh seabreezes. 33C

Saturday: Fine. Sunny periods. Hot. 34C
Sunday: Chance of a late shower or thunderstorm. 36C
Monday: Fine. 31C
Tuesday: Fine. 31C
Wednesday: Fine. 34C
Thursday: Fine 37C
Friday: Fine. Windy. 40C
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  I_Love_Storms Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Gee Karl! Why so hot Mon and Tues? Much chance of a storm Sunday?

I_Love_Storms

Back to top Go down

Post  I_Love_Storms Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Friday 32
Saturday 35
Sunday 33
Monday 29
Tuesday 22
Wednesday 31
Thursday 38
Friday 34 with a gusty change late morning with the chance of storms

Last edited by I_Love_Storms on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

I_Love_Storms

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Updated: 9:15pm

Thursday Evening: Fine and partly cloudy with sea mist and some smoke areas. Humid with light winds.

Friday: Morning cloud clearing to a fine and mostly sunny day. Light northeasterly winds. Min 15 Max 30

Outlook:
Saturday: Fine. Very hot. Moderate N wind, tending S later. Min 17 Max 35
Sunday: Risk late shower/thunderstorm. Very hot. Freshening NNW winds, afternoon SW change. Min 19 Max 35
Monday: Fine. Moderate SW wind. Min 15 Max 22
Tuesday: Fine. Light SSE wind. Min 13 Max 23
Wednesday: Fine. Moderate NNE wind. Min 14 Max 30
Thursday: Afternoon shower or two/chance thunderstorm. Very hot. Strengthening NW wind, night SW change. Min 17 Max 38
Friday: Shower or two. Fresh to strong SW winds. Min 16 Max 21

Next Update: Friday, 7:00pm

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  norfolk Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:20 pm

wheres the smoke coming from Jake?

norfolk

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm

norfolk wrote:wheres the smoke coming from Jake?

Some back-burning going on I think, not sure where, it shouldn't be in our district since fire restrictions are on, its drifted from the SE of here in the SE winds. Its been around all day, rather thick in some spots too!

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next