Australian Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorian City/Town Weather Forecasts Forum Style.

+12
DC449
I_Love_Storms
mick
AUSSKY
Proteous
norfolk
droughtbreaker
Anthony Violi
Johnno
Power Storm
Rivergirl
Karl Lijnders
16 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Victorian City/Town Weather Forecasts Forum Style. - Page 18 Empty Re: Victorian City/Town Weather Forecasts Forum Style.

Post  Power Storm Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Simpson South, Southwest Victoria, Australia Forecast
Updated: 6:15pm

Sunday Evening: Fine and partly cloudy. Moderate to fresh south to southeasterly winds.
Precis: Fine.

Monday: Fine and mostly sunny. Light east to southeasterly winds. Min 6 Max 19

Outlook:
Tuesday: Fog then fine. Light ENE wind. Min 6 Max 21
Wednesday: Fine. Light NE wind. Min 8 Max 23
Thursday: Mainly fine. Light to moderate NNE wind. Min 9 Max 26
Friday: Late weak change. Afternoon shower/thunderstorm. Freshening NW wind. Min 10 Max 30
Saturday (Derby Day): Mainly fine. Moderate wind. Min 14 Max 28
Sunday: Early change. Possible shower. Fresh to strong SW wind. Min 16 Max 23
Monday: Fine. Light wind. Min 10 Max 23

Forecast for Melbourne Cup Day
Melbourne: Few showers developing. Freshening winds. Max 25
Simpson South: Few showers developing. Freshening winds. Max 24

Next Update: Monday, 7:00pm

Power Storm

http://www.australianweathernow.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Victorian City/Town Weather Forecasts Forum Style. - Page 18 Empty Re: Victorian City/Town Weather Forecasts Forum Style.

Post  The Watto Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:12 am

Looks like there could be a strong change coming between this sunday and Tuesday, which might bring a bit of rain at some point.. Will be interesting to see if it holds out.... Looks like it will be hot though Thur-Sat at least.
Also good potentiol for more heat after towards the end of next week, but early days

The Watto

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 am

Monday: Fine. Partly cloudy. Moderate SSE winds tending ESE during the late afternoon or early evening fresh at times. Min 9 Max 19c.

Tuesday: Fine after few early morning fog patches. Light NE winds and moderate afternoon Southerly seabreezes. Min 8 Max 23c.

Wednesday: Fine and mostly sunny possible early morning fog patches. Light to Moderate SE winds fresh at times during the afternoon and evening. Min 10 Max 21c.

Thursday: Mostly Fine & Sunny. Chance of a afternoon shower or storm on the nearby hills. Light to Moderate NE winds in the morning tending ESE throughout by late afternoon and be fresh at times. Min 9 Max 26c.

Friday: Mostly fine chance of an afternoon or evening shower or storm. Becoming humid. Moderate to fresh N winds easing with local afternoon and evening seabreezes ahead of a possible weak Southerly change at night. Min 13 Max 32c.

Derby day: Hot & Humid. Shower or two developing later with a risk of a storm. Winds tending Northerly early again ahead of a fresh SSW change in the late afternoon or evening. Min 16 Max 33c.

Sunday: Becoming fine. Moderate SW to SE breezes. Min 16 Max 20c.

Tip Cup day: Cooler. Showers. Fresh winds.

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Quite a confusing outlook.... Rolling Eyes

Updated: 10:45pm

Monday Evening: Fine and mostly clear. Light to moderate southeasterly winds.

Tuesday: Possible morning fog, then a mostly sunny day. Light east to northeasterly winds and an afternoon seabreeze. Min 6 Max 21
Precis: Fog then fine.

Outlook:
Wednesday: Fine. Light NE wind. Min 8 Max 23
Thursday: Risk afternoon and evening shower/thunderstorm. Becoming humid. Moderate NNE wind. Min 9 Max 26
Friday: Late weak change. Afternoon shower/thunderstorm. Humid. Freshening NW wind. Min 10 Max 30
Saturday (Derby Day): Late change. Unsettled. Moderate wind. Min 14 Max 29
Sunday: Shower or two. Fresh SW wind. Min 15 Max 19
Monday: Becoming fine. Moderate SW wind. Min 10 Max 20
Tuesday (Melbourne Cup Day): Fine. Light wind. Min 7 Max 21

Next Update: Tuesday, 7:00pm

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:33 pm

You can say that again Jake Laughing

Tuesday: Fine after few early morning fog patches in the Valleys areas. Light winds and moderate to fresh afternoon Southerly seabreezes. Min 8 Max 23c.

Wednesday: Fine and mostly sunny possible early morning fog patches. Light to Moderate SE winds fresh at times during the afternoon and evening. Min 10 Max 21c.

Thursday: Mostly Fine & mostly Sunny. Chance of a afternoon shower or storm on the nearby hills. Light to Moderate NE winds in the morning tending ESE throughout by late afternoon and be fresh at times. Min 9 Max 26c.

Friday: Mostly fine chance of an afternoon or evening shower or storm. Becoming humid. Moderate to fresh N winds easing with local afternoon and evening seabreezes ahead of a possible weak Southerly change at night. Min 13 Max 32c.

Derby day: Hot & Humid. Shower or two developing later with a risk of a storm. Winds tending Northerly early again ahead of a fresh SSW change in the late afternoon or evening. Min 16 Max 33c.

Sunday: Shower or two. Moderate S winds. Min 16 Max 20c.

CUP DAY: Cool. Few showers. Fresh wind.

John.

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Updated: 6:17pm

Tuesday Evening: Fine and generally clear. Light easterly winds.

Wednesday: Fine. Mostly sunny, though becoming partly cloudy during the afternoon. Light northeasterly winds and an afternoon seabreeze. Min 8 Max 23

Outlook:
Thursday: Risk few afternoon/evening showers/thunderstorms. Becoming humid. Moderate NNE wind. Min 10 Max 26
Friday: Late weak change. Afternoon shower or two/thunderstorm. Humid. Freshening NW wind. Min 13 Max 29
Saturday (Derby Day): Late change. Afternoon shower or two/thunderstorm. Humid. Moderate N wind. Min 14 Max 29
Sunday: Shower or two. Moderate SSE wind. Min 13 Max 20
Monday: Late showers and possible thunderstorms. Freshening NNW wind. Min 10 Max 28
Tuesday (Melbourne Cup Day): Few showers. Fresh SW wind. Min 13 Max 19
Wednesday: Becoming fine. Light to moderate SW wind. Min 9 Max 19

Next Update: Wednesday, 7:00pm

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Tonight: Fine. seabreezes becoming light. Min 10c.

Wednesday: Fine and mostly sunny possible early morning fog patches in few suburbs abd valley areas. Light to Moderate SE winds fresh at times during the afternoon and evening. Min 10 Max 21c.

Thursday: Mostly Fine & mostly Sunny becoming somewhat humid later. Chance of a afternoon shower or storm on the nearby hills. Light to Moderate NE winds in the morning tending ESE throughout by late afternoon and be fresh at times. Min 10 Max 26c.

Friday: Mostly fine apart from an afternoon showers or storms about. Humid. Moderate to fresh N winds easing with local afternoon and evening seabreezes. Min 13 Max 31c.

Derby day: Hot & Humid. Afternoon showers or storms possible. Winds tending Humid Northerly early again ahead of a fresh SSW change in the late afternoon or evening. Min 16 Max 33c.

Sunday: Cloudy with a few showers developing mainly later. Moderate SW to SE winds. Min 15 Max 19c.

Monday: Fine at first then showers and possible thunderstorms developing late in the day or in the evening. Rather Very warm to humid NE winds redeveloping and freshening later on. Min 14 Max 29c.

MELBOUNE CUP DAY: Cool. Showers becoming less frequent during the day. Fresh to strong SW winds easing. Min 13 Max 19c.

Early tip for Oaks day. Cool. Possible shower about with moderate to fresh SSW winds.

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:52 pm

AMENEDE FORECAST FOR TOMORROW:

Wednesday: Fine and mostly sunny (though some cloud is possible north and east of Melbourne during the afternoon) early morning low cloud or fog patches is also possible. Light SW to SE winds at first fresh at times during the afternoon and evening. Min 11 Max 21c.

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 am

Fair bit of low cloud this morning and fair bit of high cloud over the top today so the 23c by BOM is abit enthusisatic I think probably get to 20c today in the City

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Tonight: Fine. winds becoming variable. Min 13c

Thursday: Mostly Fine & Partly cloudy becoming somewhat humid. Chance of a afternoon shower or storm on the nearby hills. Light to Moderate NE winds in the morning tending ESE throughout by late afternoon and be fresh at times. Max 28c.

Friday: Mostly fine apart from afternoon showers or storms about. Humid. Moderate to fresh N winds easing with local afternoon and evening seabreezes. Min 13 Max 31c.

Derby day: Hot & Humid. Afternoon showers or storms possible. Winds tending Humid Northerly early again ahead of a fresh SSW change in the late afternoon or evening. Min 16 Max 33c.

Sunday: Cloudy with a shower or two developing mainly later. Moderate SW to SE winds. Min 15 Max 19c.

Monday: Showers developing and possible thunderstorms developing late in the day or in the evening. Rather Very warm to humid ENE winds redeveloping and freshening later on. Min 14 Max 27c.

MELBOUNE CUP DAY: Cool. Showers becoming less frequent during the day. Fresh to strong SW winds easing. Min 13 Max 19c.

Wednesday: Morning showers then fine. Moderate to fresh SSW winds. Min 10 max 17c.

Oaks day. Cool. Possible shower about but mainly fine most the time with moderate to fresh SSW winds.

John.

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  The Watto Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Johnno wrote:Tonight: Fine. winds becoming variable. Min 13c

Thursday: Mostly Fine & Partly cloudy becoming somewhat humid. Chance of a afternoon shower or storm on the nearby hills. Light to Moderate NE winds in the morning tending ESE throughout by late afternoon and be fresh at times. Max 28c.

Friday: Mostly fine apart from afternoon showers or storms about. Humid. Moderate to fresh N winds easing with local afternoon and evening seabreezes. Min 13 Max 31c.

Hi Johnno... I am just curious about your and BOM Forecast for Sunday.... Both GFS and EC have warm to hot temps from thur through to Monday and I cannot work out why the BOM and now yourelf have Cool temps for Sunday..?? To me it looks like a hot one? Please let me kow where I am reading the models wrong
Cheers

Sunday: Cloudy with a shower or two developing mainly later. Moderate SW to SE winds. Min 15 Max 19c.

Monday: Showers developing and possible thunderstorms developing late in the day or in the evening. Rather Very warm to humid ENE winds redeveloping and freshening later on. Min 14 Max 27c.

Wednesday: Morning showers then fine. Moderate to fresh SSW winds. Min 10 max 17c.

Oaks day. Cool. Possible shower about but mainly fine most the time with moderate to fresh SSW winds.

John.

The Watto

Back to top Go down

Post  The Watto Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Hi Johnno... I am just curious about your and BOM Forecast for Sunday.... Both GFS and EC have warm to hot temps from thur through to Monday and I cannot work out why the BOM and now yourelf have Cool temps for Sunday..?? To me it looks like a hot one? Please let me kow where I am reading the models wrong
Cheers

The Watto

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi Watto, yeah the way i see it is we will be in onshore SW to SE winds and be fair bit of cloud and probably the odd sport of rain with a cloudband from the NW and had that feeling for quite a few days usually in these moist S winds days with alot of cloud Melbourne struggles to get to 20c so thats what OIm baseing it on mate

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  The Watto Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:46 pm

I see...The BOM has cloud from Friday til Monday, I am not sure I agree with that and the temps they are stating. Here is my attempt at the next few days Very Happy

Thursday - Sunny Morning, Partly Cloudy Arvo with Temps around 25-28
Friday - Sunny Morning, Cloudy Arvo with Isolated Showers and Storms with Temps around 25-28
Saturday- Sunny Morning, Partly Cloudy Arvo with Isolated Showers and Storms with Temps around 28-30
Sunday - Mostly Sunny Morning Partly Cloudy Afternoon with Temps 30-32
Monday - Cloud Increasing with afternoon/evening showers up to 32 before change

The reason for Sunday is that its forecast to be 36 in Adelaide and Mildura so I cannot see it being cool in Melbourne I thin the Northerlies will be in action

The Watto

Back to top Go down

Post  norfolk Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Watto, there are many times when northerlies dominate in Northern Victoria and South Australia, and southerlies in the south, especially seabreezy southerlies. I actually expect Sunday to be very humid with the trough dividing very warm NW breezes in the north and seabreezy southerlies to the south. And the fact the seas and bays are still quite cool, much cooler temps will prevail. Look at today.....27 in Bendigo, 23 in Ballarat, 21 in the city all because of the cooler breezes here.

While today and next sunday wont be the same in regards to where highs and lows and troughs will be positioned temperature wise I see it being similar with very warm in the north, much much cooler in the south.

I hope that makes sense!!!

norfolk

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Updated: 8:17pm

Wednesday Evening: Fine. A little high cloud. Light northeast winds.

Thursday: A fine and mostly sunny start though becoming partly cloudy from around midday with the chance of an afternoon shower or two and thunderstorm. Becoming humid with light to moderate north to northeasterly winds. Min 10 Max 26
Precis: Risk afternoon shower or thunderstorm.

Outlook:
Friday: Late weak change. Few afternoon showers/thunderstorms. Humid. Freshening NW wind. Min 13 Max 29
Saturday (Derby Day): Shower or two. Humid at first. Light to moderate S wind. Min 10 Max 23
Sunday: Shower or two. Light to moderate S wind. Min 8 Max 20
Monday: Late showers and possible thunderstorms. Freshening NW wind. Min 10 Max 26
Tuesday (Melbourne Cup Day): Few showers easing. Fresh SW wind. Min 8 Max 19
Wednesday: Morning shower, then fine. Moderate SSW wind. Min 7 Max 17
Thursday: Fine. Light wind. Min 6 Max 19

Next Update: Thursday, 7:00pm

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  I_Love_Storms Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:22 pm

I think Sunday will be around 22-23, mixture of light to moderate southerlies and warmth that has accumulated over the next 3 days. If the cloud hangs around it will keep the heat in from previous days.

I_Love_Storms

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Updated: 8:00pm

Thursday Evening: Partly cloudy. The slight risk of a thundery shower, otherwise fine. Humid with light to moderate north to northeasterly winds.
Precis: Mostly fine.

Friday: Partly cloudy. A few showers and thunderstorms, particularly during the afternoon and evening. Humid with freshening northwesterly winds ahead of a weak south to southwesterly change possibly developing during the late afternoon or evening. Min 16 Max 30
Precis: Showers and thunderstorms.

Outlook:
Saturday (Derby Day): Shower or two/possible thunderstorm, mainly later. Humid. Light wind. Min 14 Max 24
Sunday: Mainly fine. Light to moderate S wind. Min 10 Max 20
Monday: Showers and possible thunderstorms developing. Freshening NNW wind. Min 10 Max 26
Tuesday (Melbourne Cup Day): Few showers, easing later. Fresh to strong SW wind. Min 9 Max 18
Wednesday: Shower or two clearing. Moderate SW wind. Min 7 Max 18
Thursday: Fine. Light SE wind. Min 6 Max 20
Friday: Fine. Light wind. Min 6 Max 22

Next Update: Friday, 7:00pm

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Sunday: Cloudy with a shower or two developing mainly later. Moderate SW to SE winds. Min 15 Max 20c.

Monday: Few Showers developing and possible thunderstorms developing late in the day or in the evening. Rather Very warm to humid NNE winds redeveloping and freshening later on. Min 14 Max 30c.

MELBOUNE CUP DAY: Cool. Few Showers clearing by night. Fresh to strong SW winds easing. Min 13 Max 19c.

Wednesday: Morning shower then fine. Moderate to fresh SSW winds. Min 10 max 17c.

Oaks day. Cool to Mild. Fine. with moderate to fresh S winds. Min 10 Max 19c

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  I_Love_Storms Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 am

Friday forecast: Very humid, showers and widespread thunderstorms (possibly locally severe with large hail, wind gusts and flash flooding), light to moderate N to NE wind. Max 30c.

I_Love_Storms

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:44 am

Updated: 7:45am

Friday: Partly cloudy. A few showers and thunderstorms, possibly severe, particularly during the afternoon and evening. Humid with moderate northwesterly winds ahead of a weak south to southwesterly change possibly developing during the late afternoon or evening. Max 30
Precis: Showers and thunderstorms.

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Melbourne:

Friday: Showers developing with the chance of thunderstorms. Locally heavy falls possible with strong winds. Humid. 20C

Saturday: Showers increasing with the chance of thunderstorms with locally heavy falls. Humid and warm with light winds. 32C
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Power Storm Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Updated: 9:50pm

Friday Evening: Partly cloudy. A few showers and severe thunderstorms earlier this evening with local hail, heavy rainfall and damaging winds clearing overnight. Humid with light winds otherwise.
Precis: Showers and thunderstorms mostly clearing.

Saturday (Derby Day): Partly cloudy. A shower or two and the chance of an afternoon thunderstorm. Humid with light winds generally. Min 14 Max 26
Precis: Shower or two. Possible thunderstorm.

Outlook:
Sunday: Mainly fine. Light wind. Min 10 Max 22
Monday: Showers and possible thunderstorms developing. Humid. Freshening NNE wind. Min 10 Max 30
Tuesday (Melbourne Cup Day): Few showers, easing later. Fresh to strong SW wind. Min 12 Max 17
Wednesday: Risk early shower, then fine. Light SW wind. Min 7 Max 18
Thursday: Fine. Light ENE wind. Min 6 Max 21
Friday: Fine. Light N wind. Min 8 Max 26
Saturday: Mainly fine. Becoming humid. Light N wind. Min 11 Max 29

Next Update: Saturday, 7:00pm

Power Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Karl Lijnders Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:39 am

Melbourne:

Saturday: Fine and generally sunny this morning with N winds of northern areas becoming light as S winds push slowly north. Cloud developing with showers and local thunderstorms developing, with possibly heavy falls and hail. Humid. 33C

Sunday: A few showers developing during the afternoon with the chance of a thunderstorm in northern and eastern areas. Humid with southerly winds freshening during the afternoon. 25C but 27-30 in outer suburbs.
Karl Lijnders
Karl Lijnders

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnno Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:18 am

Sunday: Cloudy with a shower or two developing mainly later. Slight risk of an afteroon storm but mainly to the ranges N and E of Melbourne. Moderate SW to SE winds. Min 17 Max 21c.

Monday: Few Showers developing and possible thunderstorms developing late in the day or in the evening. Rather Very warm to humid NNE winds redeveloping and freshening later on ahead of a gusty WSW change at night. Min 14 Max 30c.

MELBOUNE CUP DAY: Cool. Few Showers clearing by night. Fresh to strong SW winds easing. Min 13 Max 19c.

Wednesday: Morning shower then fine. Moderate to fresh SSW winds. Min 10 max 18c.

Oaks day. Fine. Light winds and afternoon seabreezes. Min 10 Max 22c

Johnno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next